As HVAC contractors, we provide related services that complement our HVAC repair and installation capabilities including:
- Calculation of load for proper sizing of equipment for new installations
- Heating and cooling repair and service
- Planned Service Agreements
- Air quality assessment and product installation
- Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer
Our technicians are trained on state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that they provide the best service possible. They are NATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified in core competencies and specialties in all aspects of HVAC repair and service. They are also certified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to properly handle and dispose of refrigerants.
As your local Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer, we adhere to industry best business practices for HVAC contractors including:
- Meeting state requirements for licensing, insurance, and certification
- Prompt, courteous service every time
- Thorough assessment of your comfort and budget needs before making recommendations for equipment and services
- Helping our customers to understand system care including the maintenance and operation of components
- Written estimates
- Knowledge of Energy Star-qualified and other energy-saving equipment
If your HVAC unit is more than 10 years old or experiences frequent breakdowns, you may need to install new equipment. We will conduct an energy audit of your building to determine what size of unit best suits your comfort needs. We take into account not only the size and number of rooms but other important factors including:
- Number of stories
- Amount of summer and winter sun
- Size and type of trees and other vegetation around the building
- Number of doors and windows
- Amount of insulation
- Placement of kitchen, garage, laundry, and utility rooms
We use industry-standard calculators to determine load to make sure that the unit is the correct size to meet heating and cooling needs. A unit that is too small will cycle on and off frequently, which strains the compressor and shortens the life of the unit. One that is too large may cycle off too soon, cooling the room without adequately reducing the humidity to a comfortable level. Rooms may feel clammy even though temperatures are within an acceptable range.
HVAC Repair and Maintenance
One of the best ways to minimize breakdowns and costly repairs is to properly maintain your equipment. We offer Planned Service Agreements that include two seasonal tuneups to inspect and maintain all aspects of your heating and air conditioning system. Regular maintenance also prolongs the life of the unit and reduces energy usage. Contact us today to sign up for a maintenance plan.