If you are looking for a light commercial HVAC system in Greenville, NC, you’ll want to select a system that meets your company’s unique heating and cooling needs. Fortunately, a wide selection of high-quality, commercial HVAC solutions is available from Bryant and other leading manufacturers, offering a wide variety of features appropriate to the many types of businesses that make up our local communities. You would do well to purchase your system from a Factory Authorized Dealer, who will be able to offer you a variety of viable options for dependable heating and cooling equipment and services. The HVAC contractor you consult when selecting your system should offer a complete lineup of commercial heating, ventilation and air conditioning services to help keep your new system in optimal condition.
Packaged Heating & Cooling Systems
Light commercial packaged HVAC systems include the following options to help you, your employees and your customers stay comfortable throughout the year:
- Rooftop systems that feature gas heating and electric cooling
- Rooftop systems that feature electric heating and cooling
- Rooftop packaged heat pump heating and cooling systems
The above systems are available in various sizes and offer single- or multi-stage cooling along with a variety of built-in options and accessories that can be installed in the field to create the system that best suits your company’s unique heating and cooling needs. Be sure to discuss these options with your commercial heating and cooling system consultant, who can help you determine the best system setup for your business.
Split System Air Conditioners & Heat Pumps
The split-system HVAC equipment that’s available on today’s market includes the following options which are designed to provide the heating and/or cooling you need when you need it:
- Split system air conditioners that can be paired with an air handler for companion electric heating
- Split system heat pumps with matching air handler to provide electric heating and cooling
The above systems come in a variety of sizes, with single- or multi-stage cooling, and offer a number of factory-installed options and field-installable accessories that can help you create the most suitable system for your business. Consult your HVAC comfort specialist about which of these options might best fulfill your commercial HVAC requirements.
Desirable Features for Your Light Commercial System
Characteristics and features to look for in your commercial HVAC equipment include the following:
- Energy Efficiency: Choosing an ENERGY STAR qualified system can save you money.
- Correct Sizing: Selecting the right size system for your space will increase comfort, reduce equipment wear and tear and make your system more efficient, reducing energy waste. Undersized systems work harder but still fail to maintain comfort, while oversized systems waste energy and fail to properly regulate humidity in summer.
- Appropriate System Components: Be sure to use the right components for your company’s needs and climate. The SBA recommends radiant heating for warehouses, garages and outdoor patio areas. The agency also suggests adding an energy recovery ventilator for reclaiming waste energy or a heat recovery ventilator to capture and reuse heat that would otherwise be wasted. In addition, the SBA recommends supplemental humidification in humid climates or evaporative coolers in dry climates. Using the right equipment can save you money.
Related HVAC Services to Maintain Your System
In addition to appropriate equipment selection, you’ll want to make sure your HVAC contractor is skilled at all the necessary services that go along with commercial HVAC system ownership. These services include the following:
Heating & Air Conditioning Installation Service
Look for an HVAC contractor who is skilled at system design and installation and therefore able to keep things moving forward efficiently and competently from system selection until your new HVAC system is in place and fully functional. This will ensure that your next heating or air conditioning replacement or full system install will go smoothly.
Light Commercial HVAC Repair Service
Because HVAC systems are so complex, many things can go wrong. That’s why you should look for factory trained, NATE certified repair personnel to troubleshoot, diagnose and correct the issues that interfere with your system’s proper functioning. Be sure your contractor offers 24-hour emergency repair service for the times when your system breaks down unexpectedly.
HVAC Maintenance & Service Contracts
Planned maintenance service is the backbone of HVAC care and the most reliable way to ensure long-term system efficiency. That’s why your contractor should offer planned maintenance service agreements, which make it easier to guard against the possibility of missing any critically needed system checks and tune-ups. HVAC maintenance plans generally provide system checks twice a year to ensure that your HVAC equipment is in good shape before each heating and cooling season.
Light Commercial HVAC Done Right
When you work with the right Greenville, HVAC contractor, you can expect competent help with system selection and easy access to all the services you’ll need for maintaining your commercial HVAC system. From furnace and air conditioning replacement to new-construction heating and air conditioning installation, your contractor should provide the comprehensive HVAC support you need for dependable comfort throughout the year.